Prep time: 15min.
Cook Time: 35min
2 Tablespoons: Minced Garlic
3 Tablespoons Virgin Olive Oil
1 Large Head Cauliflower rinsed and cut into florets
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2.Grease casserole pan with olive oil
3. Place Oilve oil garlic and cauliflower into large mixing bowl
4. Mix together with large flat spoon (as-to not break up the florets)
5. Add Pepper and Goya vegetable seasoning to taste.
6. Spread mixture into pan
7. Bake uncovered for 35min.
8. Remove from oven
9. Serve hot
Makes 4 servings, eat alone or add it to finish off a full meal.